ET232 Power Unit
A Powerful Portable!
Don't let its small size fool you. This dual-channel unit has a wide range of power and is perhaps the easiest power unit to get started with e-stim. It has features not found in any other portable e-stim unit including:
- Designed and Made in the USA!
- Audio to e-stim with built-in microphone and audio input jack. Sums left and right channels into mono. Endlessly expand your options via audio.
- 2 independent output channels for amazing sensations. More erotic than other units which have a single channel feeding both outputs.
- Intuitive MultiAdjust (MA) control provides real-time adjustment of mode tempo and frequency using a single knob.
- 14 factory routines available: just turn the knob.
- Special High Frequency (HiFreq) mode for low-level erotic stimulation (300 Hz max frequency)
- Includes Universal AC Adapter and 9 volt battery
- 2 sets of 52" Long Output Leadwires with factory molded 4mm banana plugs
- Bananas to Pins Adapters available (not included) to connect TENS accessories
- Stereo Audio Cable available (not included) to connect external audio devices
- Small size (3.3" x 4.4" x 1.5") makes it easy to use and pack for travel
- 1-Year ErosTek Warranty
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How much power does it have?
A: The ErosTek ET232 has more power than a TENS unit and slightly lower maximum output than our ET312B. Its routines are designed for erotic e-stim which makes it far better than a common TENS unit, and it's easy access to modes, levels, and speed (MA) makes it super-easy to operate, even for beginners.
Q: How does the 232 differ from your other products?
A: The ET232 works great as a solo e-stim device where easy access to modes and levels is preferred and complements the ET312 with its smaller size and newly designed factory routines. Many die-hard ET312 users also have an ET232 for added variety. Its small size makes it easy to take e-stim anywhere. The ET232 makes a great introduction to e-stim. It's easy to use and can be taken anywhere with its 9-volt battery and included universal 100-240 VAC adapter. The ET312 adds features such as TriPhase, advanced stereo audio and wavefile processing, LCD display, user-defined slow ramp, longer-life rechargeable battery, and higher power output. These features come at a higher cost, in a larger and heavier case, with an additional learning curve required to get the most out of it.
Q: Can I use stereo .wav files with the ET232?
A: The ET232 accepts audio through its Audio input. You'll need a Stereo Audio Cable to connect external audio devices to your ET232. Keep in mind that the ET232 downmixes stereo tracks to mono, so you'll have wide-range of AudioStim effects, but for full stereo stim, our ET312B is the best way to go.
Wanna dive a bit deeper before you decide? The ET232 User Guide is available for download.
Your ET232 is waiting for you.
Includes a Universal AC adapter with US/Canada, EU and UK mains plugs. Works on 100-240 VAC / 50-60 Hz. Can be used in other countries with a simple clip-on adapter.